Proposal and Grant Generalist
131 Electrical Engineering East
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
Erin's job responsibilities include:
- Assist faculty with preparation and processing of initial and revised proposals
- Processing CPS budgets for proposals
- Prepare and process subcontracts in coordination with Research Accounting Office
- Review budgets for contract compliance and accuracy
- Assist in the receiving, tracking, scanning and distribution of awards.
- Assist in closing-out contracts and grants budgets
- Collaborate requests for advanced fund numbers, cost centers and other account set up actions with the Research and Administration Office
- Prepare and compile sponsored research reports for the department
- Prepare and disburse monthly budget reports and monitor balances
- Calculate burn down rates, research spend outs, and various sponsored research
- Administer wage payroll and implement bi-weekly payroll. CRFN wages.
Erin is generally available 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM; Lunch 12:00 PM - 12:30; (W) 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM; Lunch 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
When Erin is not available, please see Pam Stauffer.